Oracle have announced the May 2013 release of Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service, which has many interesting improvements that aim to enhance the Customer Experience.
Obviously, with the rise of mobile devices and social activity, the main new features/improvements are around Mobile Service (e.g. Mobile Agent App) and Social Monitoring.
- Expand service to any mobile device with a browser – not only smartphones – including hand-held game systems, readers, and other non-traditional devices.
- Allow customer to attach images when submitting incidents through the mobile Customer Portal.
- Allow workspace add-ins and ribbon add-ins to be used within the Chat workspace.
- Better mobile SEO with search optimized to bring back mobile specific content.
- Identify trends in the Social Monitor. New reports available to track engagements across social networks and enable targeted trend analysis.
- New reports provide further information to help Community Managers and Business Analysts get a deeper understanding of community engagement and usage.
- Streamlined Community moderation workflow to simplify the management of community content and identify users that require moderation.
Contact Center Experience:
- Mobile Agent App with new key capabilities to improve the productivity of roaming Agents and Specialists. Ability to create, assign, and update tasks. Ability to create new incidents and manage notes on contacts and incidents.
- Report Management Module available to help CX administrators view information about report usage. Contains thirteen reports that display information regarding scheduled reports, reports used in workspaces and navigation sets, and reports that may require excessive processing time.
- Open Integration and Extensibility: expanded data model coverage and product functionality through new Public APIs. Additionally, enhancements to security for SOAP Web service based integrations.