Today I became a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP).
For those of you who don’t know, the CCXP is a certification provided by the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA) – worldwide recognised CX authority.
The CCXP exam is definitely not a piece of cake. It assesses your competency in 6 core disciplines:
- Customer-Centric Culture
- Voice of the Customer, Customer Insight, and Understanding
- Organisational Adoption and Accountability
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Experience Design, Improvement, and Innovation
- Metrics, Measurement, and ROI
I’m extremely happy to finally have accomplished this goal – which I’ve set for 2017 and for which I invested considerable amount of time and study.
And I’m proud to become one of less than 500 people in the world, 70 in Europe and 50 in UK, with CCXP certification.
Speaking about study, I would like to share with those interested the way I prepared:
- Attended a 1-day CX Masterclass with Ian Golding
- Read the following books
- Outside In
- Chief Customer Officer
- Chief Customer Officer 2.0
- Effortless Experience
- Uncommon Service
- I love you more than my dog
- The basics of process improvement
- Lean Six Sigma for Dummies
- CCXP Exam Preparation (which also provides exam sample questions)
- Took the sample exams provided by CX University
I hope this will help and encourage some of you.