In the article “Multichannel viewed as the biggest contact centre challenge of 2014” we could read that…
… A new report from Magnetic North questioned 100 call centre managers to find out what they consider to be the biggest tests heading their way in the coming 12 months. The top issues managers are preparing to square up to are:
1. Managing the customer experience across multiple channels (44%)
2. Ensuring technology keeps pace with changing customer behaviour (40%)
3. Driving operational efficiency and cost savings (34%)
4. Developing agent skills-sets (31%)
5. Making the transition to a Cloud-based contact solution (28%)
Contact Centre Managers priorities for 2014 are very curious, and it is very interesting to see how they fit into the solution that is better positioned to help them achieve their goals: Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service.
1. RightNow delivers seamless Customer Experience across every channel. It has out-of-the-box capabilities that help organisations deal with customers that interact through the Web, Email, Phone, Chat or Social Media. And desktop add-ins can be built and used to accommodate any other way of communicating, such as Letters, SMS, etc.
2. It enables organisations to be where their customers are, and serve them where and when they need. Providing a rich online Customer Experience so customers can research or resolve issues, from any device. And managing social interactions as a fully integrated part of that Customer Experience – with special emphasis in the biggest social network (Facebook).
3. RightNow also provides a better User Experience. Its user-friendly and easy-to-use interface with a very familiar look and feel, makes the agent training quick and painless, increasing adoption. It delivers an end-to-end management of the customer journey through unified records, interfaces, and knowledge, reducing the effort and improving efficiency.
4. It comprises a set of out-of-the-box tools (such as SmartAssistant or Standard Text) and procedural automation (such as Guided Assistance, Agent Scripts or Workflows), common to every support process, that empower agents. Helping them to service and resolve customer’s issues, regardless of the channel of interaction.
5. RightNow is an industry leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, hosted in the Oracle cloud. Decreasing the total cost of ownership (TCO) and providing monthly subscription-based type license. It is very fast and easy to deploy and maintain. Also, as a cloud solution, it is easily scalable and effortless to expand.